MON-FRI:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
SAT:8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Buttars Inventory
- New Holland Ag
- New Holland CE
- Massey Ferguson
- Arctic Cat
- Land Pride
- Mensch Mfg.
- Kirby Mfg.
- All Product Lines
- Company Profile
Toro New Generation Emitters (NGE®)
Double tap to zoom
Landscape Drip New Generation Emitters (NGE®)
Designed for demanding drip irrigation installations, the Toro New Generation Emitter (NGE) has what it takes to keep your system flowing. Through its unique design and pressure-compensating diaphragm, the NGE provides unmatched clogging protection.
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- Uniform flow rates make the NGE ideal for use in difficult topographical conditions.
- A self-flushing feature ensures the emitter is free of debris during operation and shut-down while the anti-siphon feature protects against back siphoning.
- Unique emitter design and pressure compensating diaphragm stops the emitter from draining below 2-3 psi (.1 - .2 BAR), preventing complete drainage of the system, reducing the time required to refill the system at start-up improving the overall operation.
- The NGE stands as one of the industries top performing pressure-compensating emitters with a coefficient of variation of 3% or less, as tested by Toro and independent labs.
- Cap Color
0.5 Blue; 1.0 Black; 2.0 Red
0.5, 1.0 & 2.0 (1.9, 3.8 & 7.6 LPH)
- Minimum Filtration Requirement
- Recommended Operating Pressure
8-60 PSI (.6 - 4.1 BAR)
1/4" (6 mm)
Ⓒ 2016—2023 Site by EquipmentLocator.com
Site by EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.