MON-FRI:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
SAT:8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Toro Multi Pro® 5800 - 300 Gallon (1,136 L) Capacity
Double tap to zoom
ExcelaRate™ Rate Controller
- Digital pressure display, Toro-exclusive spray system icons and nomenclature, programmable vehicle parameters (width, nozzles, etc.) and understandable fault codes (engine, operator presence, parking brake, etc.) make operation simple and intuitive.
- Developed by Toro specifically for turf applications; delivers features that no other controller can offer. Simplified calibration, multiple application rates and a special boost feature make operating the Multi Pro 5800 easier than ever before.
- Tracks applications for sub areas and total spray area for accurate record keeping.
Rugged Spray Booms
- The triangulated truss design provides protection to nozzles
- Transport cradles with breakaway capability secure wing booms during transport
- Lift and lower booms without leaving the seat
- Spring-loaded breakaway system returns boom to spray position after an impact during forward or reverse travel
- Reduce damage to trees or other objects with specially rounded boom ends
- Three section 20.5’ (6.25 m) boom width
Hydrostatic Vehicle Drive System
Provides a high torque traction system that prevents spinning and turf damage. A speed locking device provides a constant spraying speed.
300 Gallon (1136 litre) Chemical Tank
Ready for the long haul, this completely redesigned tank incorporates four, 30 degree, side-mounted agitation nozzles to ensure the homogeneous mixing of chemicals for application accuracy. An offset fill well provides easy access for loading chemicals. Engineered polymer material won't crack, dent, rust, chip or peel.
Six Diaphragm Pump
An industry exclusive! This oversized pump satisfies the highest spray rates while simultaneously supplying aggressive agitation flow. The self-priming, positive displacement design means the pump can be run dry without damage. Its dry sump means there's no risk of oil/lubricant contaminating the spray application.
Center Control Console
Positions operational switches and throttle at the operator's fingertips for convenient access and control. With Quickfind™ controls, the operator can easily locate the buttons without taking their eyes off the spray path.
KZValve® Section Valves
Industry exclusive KZValve® electronically-activated ball valves are easily serviceable for long life and outstanding performance.
50 hp (37.3 kW) Kubota® Gasoline Engine
- Boom System
20.5’ (6.25 m), 4 nozzles per selection, triangular truss-style open boom
- Drive System
- Ground Speed
Forward 0-10 mph (16 km/h)
57.5" (146 cm)
154" (391 cm) Booms forward
- Spray Control
Automatic ExcelaRate Spray Control
- Spray Pump
Hardi 364 / 10.0 6-diaphragm positive displacement; flow rate 45 gpm (170.3 lpm), 220 psi (1500 kpa) maximums
- Tank Capacity
300 gallon (1,136 L)
2,882 lbs. (1,307 kg)
88" (2.2 m) - Booms forward