- Digital pressure display, Toro-exclusive spray system icons and nomenclature, programmable vehicle parameters (width, nozzles, etc.) and understandable fault codes (engine, operator presence, parking brake, etc.) make operation simple and intuitive.
- Developed by Toro specifically for turf applications; delivers features that no other controller can offer. Simplified calibration, multiple application rates and a special boost feature make operating the Multi Pro 5800 easier than ever before.
- Tracks applications for sub areas and total spray area for accurate record keeping.
- The triangulated truss design provides protection to nozzles
- Transport cradles with breakaway capability secure wing booms during transport
- Lift and lower booms without leaving the seat
- Spring-loaded breakaway system returns boom to spray position after an impact during forward or reverse travel
- Reduce damage to trees or other objects with specially rounded boom ends
- Three section 20.5’ (6.25 m) boom width
Provides a high torque traction system that prevents spinning and turf damage. A speed locking device provides a constant spraying speed.
Ready for the long haul, this completely redesigned tank incorporates four, 30 degree, side-mounted agitation nozzles to ensure the homogeneous mixing of chemicals for application accuracy. An offset fill well provides easy access for loading chemicals. Engineered polymur material won't crack, dent, rust, chip or peel.
An industry exclusive! This oversized pump satisfies the highest spray rates while simultaneously supplying aggressive agitation flow. The self-priming, positive displacement design means the pump can be run dry without damage. Its dry sump means there's no risk of oil/lubricant contaminating the spray application.
Positions operational switches and throttle at the operator's fingertips for convenient access and control. With Quickfind™ controls, the operator can easily locate the buttons without taking their eyes off the spray path.
Industry exclusive KZValve® electronically-activated ball valves are easily serviceable for long life and outstanding performance.
- 50 hp (37.3 kW) Kubota® Gasoline Engine
- Ground Speed - Forward: 0-10 mph (0-16.1 km/h) Reverse: 0-4 mph (0-6.4 km/h)
- Boom Assembly - 20.5 ft (6.25 m) triangular truss-style
- 300 gallon (1,136 L) Tank Capacity