- The triangulated truss design provides protection to nozzles
- Transport cradles with breakaway capability secure wing booms during transport
- Lift and lower booms without leaving the seat
- Spring-loaded breakaway system returns boom to spray position after an impact during forward or reverse travel
- Reduce damage to trees or other objects with specially rounded boom ends
- Three section 20.5’ (6.25 m) boom width
The Quick Find™ Console helps the operator intuitively find boom and actuator switches with the palm of their hand and places command of all key vehicle and sprayer systems at the operator's fingertips for ease-of-use and improved control. The Info Center display and the analog pressure gauge, which are convieniently located just above the boom section and actuator switches, keeps all key sprayer operation data in the operator's line of sight.
Elliptical tank design prevents chemicals from building up in 'dead spots'. Square tanks with interior ledges can lead to misapplication or residual chemicals left in the tank after the spray application. The tank incoporates a 16" side-offset fill well for easy access when loading chemicals. Durable polyethylene material won't crack, dent, rust, chip or peel. Three, 30-degree, side-mounted, agitation nozzles continuously 'roll' the tanks contents. Agitation nozzles are serviceable from outside of the spray tank.
To help prevent the 1750 from rolling backwards when parked on an incline, the hill-assist feature holds the vehicle while the operator releases the clutch pedal.
Application rate remains consistent even when ground speed varies. If the operator speeds up, the pump speed is increased automatically which increases pump pressure. When the operator slows down, the pump pressure decreases accordingly. In other words, by directly linking the pump to the transmission, the system helps to ensure that fluctuations in ground speed will not affect application rate.
An industry exclusive! This oversized pump satisfies the highest spray rates while simultaneously supplying aggressive agitation flow. The self-priming, positive displacement design means the pump can be run dry without damage. Its dry sump means there's no risk of oil/lubricant contaminating the spray application.
- 27hp (20kW) Kohler® twin cylinder, gas engine
- Ground Speed - Forward: 0-11.5 mph (0-18.5 km/h) Reverse: 0-2.5 mph (0-4 km/h)
- Boom Assembly - 18.5ft (5.6m) triangular truss-style | optional expansion kit to 20.5ft (6.3m)
- 175 Gallon (662 L) Tank Capacity