MON-FRI:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
SAT:8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Buttars Inventory
- New Holland Ag
- New Holland CE
- Massey Ferguson
- Arctic Cat
- Land Pride
- Mensch Mfg.
- Kirby Mfg.
- All Product Lines
- Company Profile
Toro RollcarT™ Traveling Sprinkler
Double tap to zoom
Rotors Toro RollcarT™ Traveling Sprinkler
The Toro RollcarT™ offers a cost-effective, easy-to-setup solution for irrigating sports fields, golf course roughs, and other large, open turf areas where an underground irrigation system is not installed or impractical. The RollcarT is hydraulically powered and travels the length of the field while applying consistent irrigation through the top-mount long radius impact sprinkler. The RollcarT travels along its integrated high-strength guide cable, and automatically shuts off the flow of water once it has reached the end of the line. - Less
The Toro RollcarT™ offers a cost-effective, easy-to-setup solution for irrigating sports fields, golf course roughs, and other large, open turf areas where an underground irrigation system is not installed or impractical. The RollcarT is hydraulically powered and travels the length of the field while applying consisten... + Read More
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- Variable Speed – Adjustable travel speed allows the RollcarT to be dialed in to meet the specific needs of the turf.
- Auto Shutoff – To eliminate water waste and over-watering, the RollcarT will stop irrigation and traveling once the guide cable has been fully retracted and the pass/cycle is complete.
- Ease of Maintenance – Encased in a sealed gearbox, the drive gears have a very low friction factor and are practically maintenance free.
- Flexible – A guide cable length of over 350 feet presents a wide range of applicable settings.
11-20 gallons per minute
Part circle (30°-330°) / Full circle (360°)
- Recommended Operating Pressure
- Maximum Operating Pressure
- Minimum Operating Pressure
1” (Quick Coupling)
- Operating Pressure
30” long x 18” wide x 16” tall
Ⓒ 2016—2023 Site by EquipmentLocator.com
Site by EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.