MON-FRI:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
SAT:8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Buttars Inventory
- New Holland Ag
- New Holland CE
- Massey Ferguson
- Arctic Cat
- Land Pride
- Mensch Mfg.
- Kirby Mfg.
- All Product Lines
- Company Profile
Toro TS170 Series Rotor
Double tap to zoom
Rotors TS170 Series Rotor
The piston-driven Toro TS170 Series long radius rotor is the irrigation solution of choice for the cooling and washing down of large synthetic turf fields. Capable of achieving a throw of 177 feet, the TS170 Series Rotor can be installed along the outer perimeter of the playing surface, which helps preserve player safety and maintain field aesthetics. - Less
The piston-driven Toro TS170 Series long radius rotor is the irrigation solution of choice for the cooling and washing down of large synthetic turf fields. Capable of achieving a throw of 177 feet, the TS170 Series Rotor can be installed along the outer perimeter of the playing surface, which helps preserve player safe... + Read More
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- Innovative Nozzle Technology – The unique nozzle design minimizes water turbulence, which helps to maintain stream exit speed at the nozzle outlet. Resulting in higher radii at reduced flows. Nozzles are available in 16, 20, and 24 mm sizes.
- Low Maintenance Piston Drive – A fully enclosed piston drive system presents smooth, continuous rotation.
- Integrated Valve-in-Head* – Electric valve in head models feature ON/OFF/Auto control at the rotor, and provide individual management of each rotor to help ensure they perform at their highest level of efficiency. *Valve-In-Head (VIH) models available in June 2018
- Reduced Watering Time – High flow capability of up to 303 gallons per minute, in combination with adjustable rotation speed allows a synthetic turf field featuring a system of TS170 Series Rotors to be wet down in under ten minutes.
Output Flow: 113-303 gallons per minute
Part circle (30°-330°) / Full circle (360°)
- Recommended Operating Pressure
- Maximum Operating Pressure
- Minimum Operating Pressure
2” NPT Female
- Pop-Up Height
23 pounds (Block Style model) / 26 pounds (VIH model)
- Cap Diameter
- Operating Pressure
20.8” H x 13.75” W (Block Style model) / 26.8” H x 13.75” W (VIH model)
Speed of Rotation (180° arc): 50-120 seconds
Ⓒ 2016—2023 Site by EquipmentLocator.com
Site by EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.