- Easy-to-use controls
- Intelli-Sweep™ feature automatically adjusts sweep speed based on load on the wheel to maintain optimal operation
- Track drive increases hill-side stability
- Toro exclusive traction control system similar to Dingo TX and TRX trenchers
• Allows for zero turn capability
• Provides a low center of gravity and large footprint
• Increased stability on side hills
• Eliminates tire ruts and flat tires
• Operates in wet & soft ground conditions.
Easy-to-use control system offers smooth operation and fewer lever/nobs than conventional stump grinders. Two simple controls operate all traction and grinder functions.
1) Left/right traction control (forward, reverse, turn)
2) Sweep, lift/lower and engagement of grinder head.
• Eliminate the labor of tightening or replacing expensive poly-chain® belts or clutches
• No need to replace expensive cogged pulleys
• No worry of customers engaging grinder head at full throttle
• Eliminate shock loads to the engine by belts slipping or head stopping
• Provides operator with excellent visibility to stump
• Allows full rotation perpendicular to machine
Easy to load on any trailer, including Toro's custom TRX trailer with an easy-to-use, built-in securing system. No need for straps or tie-downs. Tailgate design is safer and makes it easier to load than tilt-bed trailers. Trailer features highway rated tires.