MON-FRI:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
SAT:8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Buttars Inventory
- New Holland Ag
- New Holland CE
- Massey Ferguson
- Arctic Cat
- Land Pride
- Mensch Mfg.
- Kirby Mfg.
- All Product Lines
- Company Profile
Toro Network VP Satellites
Double tap to zoom
Field Controllers Network VP Satellites
The Network VP® satellite from Toro® combines modular flexibility, ease of use and increased control in a single controller. With individual station runtimes programmed to the second and station-based flow management, the Network VP provides the most water efficient capabilities for irrigating.
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
Station based flow management
Reduces nighttime water window and optimizes pump capacity. Central irrigation programs (greens, tees, etc.) are available from the satellite faceplate for manual watering and field adjustments.
Reduced download time
Variable Length (VL) communication reduces download time by up to 80%. Communicate all program information to field controllers in minutes. Have confidence that the programs will run even if the central computer is offline.
Monitors each station output for proper amperage draw with user defined thresholds. Under and over current alarm notification at the satellite and in Lynx. Protects against electrical shorts, wire cuts, etc.
Intuitive user interface
With backlit display for better low-light viewing. Station range entry makes establishing irrigation routines easier. DVD type controls for Start, Pause/Resume and Stop.
Runtime in seconds
Station runtimes are executed to the second, rather than being rounded to the whole minute. This prevents individual stations from over or under watering by up to 25% compared to systems that operate only in whole minutes.
- 16 to 64 stations in eight-station increments
- Sturdy plastic or painted stainless steel pedestals
- Supports hybrid communication (wireline and radio) for increased flexibility and cost effectiveness
- 64 locally stored irrigation programs with station-based flow management
- Power: INPUT: 108 to 132 V ac = 0.20 amps (no load), 1.20 amps (max load) 216 to 264 V ac = 0.10 amps (no load), 0.60 amps (max load), OUTPUT:24 V ac - 3.0 amps (max load)
- Dimensions: Plastic: 17" (43.2 cm) W x 40" (101.6 cm) H x 16" (40.6 cm) D; Metal: 13" (33 cm) W x 36" H (91.4 cm) x 13" D (33 cm)
Ⓒ 2016—2023 Site by EquipmentLocator.com
Site by EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.