The 16-inch-diameter wavy blades are fully adjustable, with a 4-inch vertical range and up to 10-degree blade-angle adjustment. The berming blades are mounted close to the tillage shank so they can capture the tilled soil and build a berm of optimum shape and height.
Consisting of 1/4 x 1 1/4 x 12-inch concave bars, this large diameter x 12-inch-wide reel is key to sculpting and conditioning the berm. Particulate size, firmness and berm shape are greatly determined by the berm reel. Spring down pressure can be adjusted from 0 to 125, customizing the berm for all applications.
Heavy-duty springs are easily adjusted in increments of 25 pounds of down pressure per revolution. A full 10 inches of vertical travel has been engineered into the wide-set parallel linkage. Parallel linkage allows each row unit to work independently from the tool bar, which maintains the shank and blade settings.
The heavy-duty rear tow hitch is equipped with a 3-inch single-lip clevis and rear parking stand.
- 30" (762 mm) row spacing
- Parallel linkage with spring down pressure
- Shear Bolt or Spring Trip
- 24" (559 mm) x .25" (6.35 mm) coulter blade with depth band
- 13" (330 mm) spoke trash whippers
- 1" (25 mm) x 3" (75 mm) x 24" (610 mm) shank
- 16" (406 mm) wavy berming disc blades
- 12" (305 mm) rolling baskets
- Available Models: 7610-20, 7630-30, 7630-30 NT