A rugged machine for challenging soil and residue conditions WORKING WIDTHS FROM 12'5" TO 30'
The Sunflower 4700 Series provides deep tillage for primary tillage needs.
- These versatile rippers are built on a solid frame with heavy-duty shanks designed to penetrate heavily compacted soils. When equipped with the optional coulter blades, the shanks easily slice through tough crop residue to maximize crop yield potential.
- Can be customized with minimum-disturbance shanks to shatter soil compaction, while leaving the surface residue virtually undisturbed, or with parabolic shanks to eliminate compaction while inverting the soil stratum.
- Finally, the in-line coulter rippers can be transformed into a slot-till tool by selecting the row-sealer and bed-buster options.
- Other features include:
– 5-, 7-, and 8-shank models
– Heavy 4-foot x 6-foot x 3/8-inch frame
– Three-point hitch