MON-FRI:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
SAT:8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Buttars Inventory
- New Holland Ag
- New Holland CE
- Massey Ferguson
- Arctic Cat
- Land Pride
- Mensch Mfg.
- Kirby Mfg.
- All Product Lines
- Company Profile
Massey Ferguson 5711S
Double tap to zoom
5700S Series Mid-Range Tractors 5711S
THE ULTIMATE LOADER TRACTOR
The slim dashboard; high-visibility steep nose hood; left-hand Power Control lever to change direction, shift speeds and shift to neutral; and the multi-function joystick to operate the loader, change direction and change speeds are just a few reasons the MF 5700 S Series carries the reputation of the ultimate loader tractor.
LOW COST OF OPERATION
High-efficiency AGCO Power™ 4-cylinder, 4.4 liter Tier 4 Final engines offer more power and torque, plus lower fuel and DEF consumption. An "All-In-One" emissions system consists of a DOC and SCR and doesn't require a DPF filter. That means no downtime and no DPF service cost over the life of the tractor.
LOW REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE COST
The MF 5700 S Series has several maintenance-free components including the Tier 4 Final engine’s after-treatment system.
Easy-to-reach controls make operation a breeze. The right-hand T-handle allows for simple shifting between Dynashift ratios. A multi-function left-hand control provides convenient forward/reverse operation and shifting speeds. An optional multipad joystick puts even more controls within easy reach.
TECH YOU NEED FOR BIG PRODUCTIVITY
The FieldStar 5 system features a larger nine-inch screen and intuitive arrangement, similar to popular tablets or smartphones, and help you simplify work in the field by unlocking new precision farming functionalities. - Less
THE ULTIMATE LOADER TRACTOR
The slim dashboard; high-visibility steep nose hood; left-hand Power Control lever to change direction, shift speeds and shift to neutral; and the multi-function joystick to operate the loader, change direction and change speeds are just a few reasons the MF 5700 S Series carries the reputa... + Read More
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- Efficient Drivelines Bring Higher Productivity - The proven Dyna-4 transmission provides 16 speeds with optional Auto-Drive™ for automatic shifting, helping to achieve the desired ground speed for any application.
- Heavy-Duty Rear Linkages - The rear linkage has been optimized specifically to complement this size of tractor. It boasts an impressive lift capacity of up to 11,464 lbs., meaning that heavy mounted equipment can be lifted with ease.
- Simple, Multi-Function Left-Hand Control - The Power Control lever provides convenient three-in-one, straightforward operation. Operators can shuttle between forward/reverse, shift Dynashift speeds/ranges, and select neutral, leaving the right hand free to operate the loader/implement hydraulics.
- Supercreep - Close control in specialized low-speed tasks is assured with additional supercreep gears, enabling forward speeds as low as .06 mph to be achieved.
- Work In Comfort - Cab and front axle suspension improve driving comfort and decrease operator fatigue.
- The Best Seat In The House - The panoramic cab offers unobstructed visibility to the right-hand side for safe and efficient operation of side-mounted equipment. The wide, one-piece polycarbonate screen is extremely tough and protects operators from flying debris.
- Visio Roof - The optional Visio™ roof provides perfect visibility when stacking bales or loading trailers. The Visio roof has a sunblind that can be pulled shut when the loader is not in use.
- Efficiency PTO - The PTO stems from a simple driveline, giving maximum power transmission. PTO speed selection is electro-hydraulic. Rocker switches are conveniently placed in the console.
- Integrated Front Linkage System (IFLS) - A heavy-duty Integrated Front Linkage System (IFLS) is available as an option and is designed to match the front suspension.
- Work With The Most Demanding Implements - With up to four spool valves to the rear and two to the front, and the optional 26 gpm open-center system or 29 gpm closed-center system, the MF 5700 S is compatible with the most demanding implements.
|Max Engine HP||110|
|Hydraulic Flow (GPM)||26 or 29|
|Max Gross Weight (Lbs.)||18,700|
Ⓒ 2016—2023 Site by EquipmentLocator.com
Site by EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.