MON-FRI:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
SAT:8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Massey Ferguson 8S.225
Double tap to zoom
- ENGINE POWER MANAGEMENT - 20 HP BOOST: These tractors have the considerable benefit of Engine Power Management (EPM), which gives the capability of up to a 20 hp-plus power boost, plus extra torque, whenever that bit extra is needed.
- MF 8S ENGINES:
- The AGCO Power™ 6-cylinder, 7.4-liter engine is compliant with Tier 4 Final emissions and delivers more power, torque and performance at low rpm, reducing operating costs.
- ALL-IN-ONE STAGE V ENGINES: These comply with strict Stage V emission regulations using Massey Ferguson’s award-winning "All-in-One" system, which now includes a straightforward soot catalyst.
The next level of space, comfort, ergonomy and connectivity.
- SUSPENDED FRONT AXLE: The tractors retain the well-proven standard suspended front axle. Offering a tight 18.7-foot turning radius. Now equipped with suspension lock, it also is equipped with brakes for tractors fitted with all 31-mph transmissions.
- NEO-RETRO DESIGN: The striking "neo-retro" design pays tribute to the brand’s heritage, illustrated by a new interpretation of the iconic MF gray saber stripe on the side and horse head collar motif on the hood, which dates back to the MF 100 Series.
- CONTROL CENTER ARMREST: The new Control Center armrest fitted with the latest easy-to-use MultiPad lever provides complete fingertip control. This ISOBUS-compatible lever operates all the tractor functions and includes an integral micro-joystick to control two spool valves.
- MF 8S SERIES DELUXE PACKAGE: The Deluxe specification is a comprehensive package providing operators with exceptional comfort and ease of use as well as genuine performance-enhancing features to increase productivity and efficiency.
- PROTECT-U DESIGN: The distinctive Protect-U design completely insulates the cab from noise, heat and vibrations. With noise levels of just 68db, it is one of the quietest in the market and, with an interior volume of 3.4m³, it is also one of the most spacious.
- WHEELBASE: MF 8S Series tractors are built on a 10-foot wheelbase that provides stability and improves traction when working with wide, demanding implements, offering up to nearly 10% more traction power.
- PTO: All models come with a 4-speed PTO as standard, providing a choice of 540, 540ECO, 1,000 or 1,000ECO, which means operators can always select the right speed for power or economy.
- OPTIONAL HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS: A 54 gal/min flow is an option, which can also be supplied as an ECO version, generating the flow at 1,650rpm (230L/min at max at rated engine speed). Up to five electronic rear spool valves can be specified.
- LOAD-SENSING HYDRAULIC SYSTEM: A 39 GPM CCLS hydraulic system is an option with a 29 GPM CCLS pump being standard, providing 36% more flow compared with previous series.
- LINKAGE CAPACITY: Three-point linkage capacity is increased by 7% to 22,000 lbs and, with powerful new hydraulics, these tractors handle and operate large, wider implements.
- FRONT LINKAGE OPTION: A new 10,580-lbs. capacity front linkage option, fully integrated into the tractor, comes with the option of an ISOBUS socket.
- MF SECTION CONTROL: With the fully automatic Section Control for ISOBUS implements, operators can apply seeds, fertilizer or crop protection products without overlapping. This prevents double treatment and areas worked outside of the field edges.
- MF TASKDOC: The MF TaskDoc system has a real place in the future of agriculture, helping farmers to become more productive through the knowledge brought by putting precision-measured data at the business owner’s fingertips.
- MF GUIDE: MF Guide is Massey Ferguson’s full-featured, hands-free steering system, available on new tractors or as an after-market installation. It is capable of delivering precise, high-accuracy movement, increasing the efficiency of your farming.
- DATATRONIC 5: At the heart of the system is the intuitive Datatronic 5, touchscreen terminal. This does not only manage the tractor functions, but it also allows complete control of all ISOBUS-compatible implements.
- FIELDSTAR 5: An optional Fieldstar 5 terminal can be used to manage all of the relevant MF Technologies. It now also records the field boundaries and provides automatic field detection.
- MF VDISPLAY: The MF vDisplay digital dashboard shows all the tractor information at a glance. Easy to read and with intuitive operation, its clear display can be personalized and changed by simply scrolling through settings with a rotary knob by the steering wheel.
- ANTENNA RAIL: A new antenna rail, positioned at the front of the cab, enables easy mounting of a choice of GPS receivers up to RTK precision. For security and risk avoidance, the antenna is locked in place with a key as standard.
|MAX POWER (HP)*||225|
|ENGINE||EPA Tier 4 final-compliant|
|MAX TORQUE (FT/LBS)**||737.5|
|LIFT CAPACITY (LBS)||22,000|