MON-FRI:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
SAT:8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Massey Ferguson 1835E
Double tap to zoom
- Three-cylinder 1.5L Iseki® Engine - The MF 1800 E tractor is powered by a 1.5L, 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled Iseki diesel engine. It delivers 24 HP with a rated engine speed of up to 2,600 RPM.
- Power lift - A three-point lift capacity of 2,205 lbs. gives you the ability to move heavy loads with confidence.
- All-steel hood - All-steel hood construction gives your MF 1800 E additional durability and longer service life.
- Easy-to-reach controls - The operator station puts all controls within easy reach, so long work days don't take a toll.
- Rugged components - Operator components, like the pedals and steering, are built to withstand repeated use and all the dirt and grime the day can dish out.
- Ground-level fuel fill - Ground-level fueling makes it easier to fill up and go. No more lifting five-gallon cans over your head.
- Flat platform - A flat operator's platform gives you legroom and makes all operations simpler.
- 20.4 HP rear PTO- The rear PTO delivers up to 20.4 HP to power your rear implements.
- Two tire options - Choose from ag or industrial tire options to fit your needs.
- Optional rear hydraulic remotes - Add up to two optional rear hydraulic remotes for additional functionality.
- Optional quick-attach system - Front-end loaders are available with an optional skid-steer quick-attach system.
- Choice of transmission - You can choose between two transmission options, an 8 x 8 synchro shuttle or hydrostatic. The 8 x 8 synchro shuttle is better suited for heavy ground-engaging work, while the hydrostatic transmission is better for back-and-forth loader work.
- Power where you need it - The MF 1800 E is designed to put power in the tightest areas around your operation. It's perfect for maneuvering in and around small buildings or busy yards, wherever you need a little extra muscle.
- Master your tasks - Whether you're spraying on the fence line, scraping the driveway or clearing trails, the MF 1800 E has the power to get the job done.
|PTO HP||Mech: 29.2 | HST: 27.6|
|Transmission||8 x 8 Synchro-Shuttle, 3-Range Hydrostatic|
|Rear Lift Capacity @ 24" Behind (lbs.)||1,598|
|Hydraulic Capacity (GPM/LPM)||7.6/28.9|