MON-FRI:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
SAT:8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Buttars Inventory
- New Holland Ag
- New Holland CE
- Massey Ferguson
- Arctic Cat
- Land Pride
- Mensch Mfg.
- Kirby Mfg.
- All Product Lines
- Company Profile
Massey Ferguson 1512
Double tap to zoom
1500 Series Vertical Fold Rakes 1512
The 1500 Series Vertical Fold Rakes from Massey Ferguson
Part-time farmers need economical haying solutions. Commercial hay producers often need specialized drying tools when conditions call for them. The affordable 1500 Series works great for both.
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
1500 SERIES PRODUCTIVITY
- Durable Frame - A rugged box-beam frame ensures both stability on rough terrain and a long service life.
- Rugged Wheels - Uses the same 55-inch diameter rake wheels as used on the MF 3900 Series for efficient handling of heavy crop materials and easy replacement (60-inch diameter rake wheels standard on MF 1510 S and MF 1512 S models).
- Better Pickup - Rake wheels mounted in pairs on pivoting brackets oscillate over field contours and pick up material that others miss.
- Adjustable Wheel Beams - An adjustable drawbar clevis allows you to level the rake wheel beams to match the tractor drawbar height.
- Choice of Raking Widths - Your choice of three raking widths on each model (10 raking widths available on MF 1510 S and MF 1512 S models), so you can fine-tune your width by simply adjusting the turnbuckle on each wing.
- Lift Wings Individually - MF 1500 S Series rakes allow operators to lift either the left or right wing individually to form a single windrow from either side. This is especially useful when cleaning up a field or working around obstacles.
|Working Width: ft. (m)||20-24 (6.1-7.3)|
|Transport Width: ft. (m)||9.6 (2.9)|
|Power Requirements HP (kw)||30 (22)|
|Weight lbs. (kg)||1440 (653)|
Ⓒ 2016—2023 Site by EquipmentLocator.com
Site by EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.