MON-FRI:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
SAT:8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Massey Ferguson DM357-P Professional Series
Double tap to zoom
P SERIES - PERFORMANCE
- Peace of Mind - The Professional Series is equipped with drive guard shear protection on each disc, as well as spring breakaway protection. This ensures minimal downtime and minimal repair costs should you contact any obstacles.
- Cut It Out - Our Professional Series disc mowers utilize a shaft driven cutterbar comprised of individually segmented compact angular gear modules. This leads to even greater power transfer through the cutterbar, while still providing quiet, smooth-running operation.
- We Can Condition - The MF DM255-P and MF DM306-P Professional Series disc mowers feature industry-exclusive conditioner compatibility that offer significant improvements in crop drydown, leading to a shorter harvest window and more valuable hay.
- Easy Attachment - A conditioner can be easily removed and reinstalled as needed by the operator.
- Lifetime Oil - In order to maximize uptime and simplify the service process, our Professional Series disc mowers utilize a lifetime oil reservoir. You won’t have to worry about hourly or yearly oil changes when operating in normal conditions.
P SERIES - PRODUCTIVITY
- Working Together - Professional Series disc mowers are offered in a wide range of operating widths and are available with and without conditioners. We can easily match a Professional Series mower to your tractor and your operation.
- A Full Range Of Operations - Fields are not always perfectly level. In order to match the needs of a wide range of conditions, Professional Series disc mowers are capable of operating in an agricultural application from -30 degrees through 90 degrees without issue.
- It's All About Power - Power is transferred through a self-tensioning 4v drive belt, meaning you can power through any crop with minimal need for maintenance. Main drive components are protected by a standard slip clutch.
- Set It And Forget It - While operating a Professional Series disc mower, all you have to do is set the 3-point hitch at the proper height and never have to worry about touching it again.
- Headland Position - The mower can be hydraulically lifted to a headland position to clear small in field obstacles or already cut crop.
|Type||Rear mounted, Side attachment, Compact angle drive|
|Working Width: ft. (m)||11'6" (3.51)|
|Minimum PTO HP requirement||68|
|Minimum PTO HP requirement with conditioner lb.||N/A|
|Base Mower Weight w/o conditioner lb. (kg)||1760 (798)|