MON-FRI:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
SAT:8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Buttars Inventory
- New Holland Ag
- New Holland CE
- Massey Ferguson
- Arctic Cat
- Land Pride
- Mensch Mfg.
- Kirby Mfg.
- All Product Lines
- Company Profile
Massey Ferguson 9250-30
9250 DynaFlex Draper Headers 9250-30
How do you make your combine work even harder? With the 9250 DynaFlex draper header. It's specifically designed to increase cutting, conveying and feeding performance in soybeans and small grains.
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
You've seen draper headers. But you've never seen one like this.
- First fully flexible cutterbar: The exclusive flexible, full-length cutterbar design provides easy adjustment for all terrain and crop conditions. Adjusts from the operator seat from flex mode to rigid mode to improve efficiency and operator comfort.
- Simple & effective: Integral mounting frame and drives bypass the complexity of separate hydraulic pumps, motors and hoses common on competitive designs
- True flexibility: Independently dampened tilt arms span the entire platform to provide a cutterbar that really does flex, with an 8" range of travel
- Smooth moves: Dual epicyclical drives deliver smooth positive power, increased cutterbar performance and greater power efficiency over belt or hydraulic.
The DynaFlex system works by reducing the gaps between the cutter bar, reel, auger and feeder house and applying active control of the crop between transitions. The result is a highly efficient harvest.
- No scalping: Low pressure for more flexible or higher pressure for a more rigid bar provides precise crop cutting without scalping or gouging
- Smooth crop flow: The draper conveying system provides smooth crop flow to increase efficiency, maximizing combine capacity and daily harvest acreage. You’ll get to start earlier and run later to increase acres per day throughput. During tough threshing conditions, it still maintains a nice even crop mat to eliminate bunch feeding.
- Head first: The heavy-duty draper belt conveys the crop head first to enhance combine throughput
- Major torque: The mechanical drive system provides up to 400% more sickle drive torque than the conventional V-belt or hydraulic drive
|Cutting Width ft (m)||30 (9.1)|
|Cutterbar||Dynamax std./ SCH opt.|
|Cutterbar Float Range in (mm)||8 (203.2)|
Ⓒ 2016—2023 Site by EquipmentLocator.com
Site by EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.